Friday, October 12, 2012

2012 第七届puchong国中生才艺competition

Well !
Aloha!

current's life is awesome :)
Chasing and achieving my dream ~

so now,
Headed to an organizational team's function.



I had volunteered to be a committee with em so well they asked me to be photographer on that day
What?! Photographer. C'mon its' my first time to be a photographer.
sounds pro uh, ain't la. I'm at the level of suck. lol ~ 
so well, there's were about 8 groups participants from 8 secondary schools.
including my secondary school, SMK BPJ (A).
they did well ! seriously improving a lottt, they are awesome

These are the participants group's photo : ( pattern king and queen ) xD










The Amazing organization team :


music production team 



anddd also ........ come from street nation, HIP FLO performance 





more photos at HERE.


Guess im gonna sleep right now. lazy to blog.
and soon, will blog about my current night life ;)

tata! 


GOODNITE

<3 p="p">


No comments: