Saturday, October 20, 2012

I've changed a lot.

Is now during the midnight,
tomorrow is my first test, subject is General Mathematics.
and im still here for blogging.
I do not know why i'm so serious about this test and i do a lot of effort on it during last week.
but this week, i didn't do anything.
i am nervous right now but i have to any idea and no mood to do revision.

so now im blogging.
i promise that i should be updating more and more often.
yet im not doing good here.
have nothing to blog.
haha, yesterday night,
search for me oldest oldest oldest photo, compare with today's me.
IT'S DIFFERENT.
i mean, i have change a lot a lot and a lot.
I tried to recall back what I've did.
What i've did, wrong, sacrifice what before,
what i've won , happy , sad because of who.
alot and alot. there's millions of regret what i've did wrong at the last time.
and million's of laughter, what i've did at the last time.

think precisely,
i am still a teenager now.
i am still under 20 years old.
i should be more active and active and like never ever waste my life like now!
so, .....


stay tune.


can you imagine,

this is 2011.
so blardy ugly !
 
should say,
I m improving.
 

No comments: