Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 .

Happy New Year 2013 everyone.

I am actually still in 2012 mood,
well but then i seriously need a big big motivation talk to enhance myself.

so since everyone doing their to-do-list.
of course, here's mine.

TO-DO-LIST 2013


Academic Performance CGPA must be above 3.0
- basically i know i cant achieve above 3.0  in the previous sem, so now i decided to make myself work more harder and like seriously study smart and no more last minute for assignment, no more rely on friend's answer, no more delay homework and make a proper notes in every end of chapter! 

Be a SUCCESSFUL WOMAN
- how to say leh, i have no idea. what i remember was, i wish i'm a successful woman like people actually relying on me and i'll be the boss not worker as well. be social, be motivated, be positive like always.

Make more money save more money
- in person, i'm so kind of wasting money everyday so once i have the money, i can finish it in one day. I do seriously need a person to take care of my money for eg my mother. lol that's why she seldom give me pocket money.  and yeah, I HAVE TO SAVE MONEY !!!!! if no .... i will die .

Join more events and performance
- I like to be social , i like to chat with people that they are influencing me with a positive issue, i like to join a lot of event and i dare to stand on the stage, because im a stage lover.
but the weakness of me, i have no confident. that's why ...... 
built up confident, built up my features and knowledge.

Smart phone and camera 
-After i have earn my profit, i will be able to buy a smart phone for mommy and myself 
camera for daddy, and yeah!!!! i must achieve it before SEPTEMBER !! 

Slim body - this thing like forever no result. lol like seriously, i have use many many many method to slim down, at last, its have no result. I do not know why, my friends some say im fat, some say im not.
i don't know i should trust who, but for me, i 'm super FAT. so yeah, i must slim down to 40-45kg.
currently50kg):

make a cover 
- i should improve my singing vocal to able make a cover since i wanted it for so long. so ther's my cousin invite me to go over his house to make a cover. so glad :) he is a music composer from malaysia , he such a young man and join a lot of composing song's competition. now currently, have a contract with a malay singer , im so proud of him. when i can be like him ? 
Listen more songs and drink more honey lemon and improve my vocal with different skills.


SO YEAH, done! :) 

hopefully, before September I can successfully done either 2 of them.
God bless me 













sincerely, Kanyawei.. 


No comments: