Monday, January 7, 2013

A little happen on 2013 Jan:)

hello readers,
i've seen everyone of my friends were superb enjoyed with their countdown 2013,
so how about yours? :)

mine was actually quite simple,
my buddies went to puchong setia walk beer factory for countdown 2013.
so yeah, started from 8pm -3am. 
lol, i was not that drunk and luckily there's no one drunk on that night.
was quite fun, because i was totally hyper , jump here and there.
even friends and I were went up to the stage and dance oppa gangnum style.
lol what the fishhh.

and i sneaked to Idart gold "travel" a round, ohmygoshdamn,
full of smokessssss, my hair was like ... .argh beh tahan.


amanda hot chick :D

i cant believe it, im hyper.

buis kia.

well, this is the proper one:) 

Group photo, and some of em missing :/


dancing life started since last week.
glad to having a event on the end of Jan.
So surprise that the director would actually choose me to be a part of it,
and will be dancing also.
im gonna acting and dancing on the stage, yeah thats what i love :)
acting as an extra ( well it just a small beginning of my acting life)
dancing for the whole drama.

should be say, 
i'm joining a musical drama at my university (UTAR)
outsider is allow to attend for this awesome huge performance. 
will be held on 30th of Jan 2013.
Venue : Petaling Jaya UTAR 

split, i love it :)

flyyingggg ~ 


I love this so much, its like..... our success. last pose:)



Kanyawei, loves.



No comments: