Sunday, January 13, 2013

Genting trip 2013

Ohaiyo!!!
I bet everyone of you have start your study life.
guess what, I'm still in holiday ~
my uni is quite weird, supposedly should be on class but they give us 3 weeks holiday
so,

my uni gang decided to go genting trip!!
:)
superb fun and finally i'm dare to play the 360 degree roller coaster!!!
but i'm dare not to play the flying coaster , like spider man , let me feel i will be throw to the other place .
it was damn surprised that my friends were actually played about 5 times 360 roller coaster!!!
wtf with them, after that they all were complaining their head were dizzy, hahahhaha.

3 days 2 night trip, awesome while unforgettable.
because, on the first night .... we were playing truth or dare.
so, by using cards to define who will be drinking orange juice, whisky and water.
when its my turn, i choose to dare and hell yeah i get the card which have to drink whisky.

non stop drinking drinking and drinking.
tadaaaaa, i was drunk and i did a lot of embarrassing stuff and talked a lot stupid thing.
well, unforgettable night for me
glad to know them because my girls were taking care me very well
:)

second day,
up to genting theme park!!!!
hell yeahhh. from 1230 to 9pm non stop.
of course, we played just around 1pm-6pm
others were seriously exhaustedddd ,
on that day,
our result was released, and we checked during our genting trip.
we were in the Mcdonald , and we using their wifi to check.

the last day was celebrating yeehui's birthday.
to make her surprise, we last minute bought a cake from there.








more pics on   HERE

kanyawei, xoxo :)

No comments: